Scientific Studies Which Support Prime™ Time Performance Formula for Men:
· Abbassi, A., et al. Experimental zinc deficiency in man. Effect on testicular function. Journal of Laboratory and Clinical Medicine 96 (3): 544, 1980.
· Adimoelja A. Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions. International Journal of Andrology. Suppl. 23: 82, 2000.
· Adimoelja A. Protodioscin from herbal plant Tribulus terrestris L. improves male sexual functions possibly via DHEA. International Journal of Impotence Research 9:S64, 1997.
· Bucci L. Selected herbals and human exercise performance. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 72(2 Suppl): 624S-36S, 2000. Review.
· Chen X., et al. Extracts of Gingko biloba and ginsenosides exert cerebral vasorelaxation via a nitric oxide pathway. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology 24: 958-9, 1997.
· Chen X., et al. Ginsenosides-induced nitric oxide-mediated relaxation of rabbit corpus cavernosum. British Journal of Pharmacology 115(1): 15-18, 1995.
· Choi H. Effect of Korean ginseng on the rabbit corpus cavernosal smooth muscle. International Journal of Impotence Research 10: 37, 1998.
· Choi H., et al. In vitro and in vivo experimental effect of Korean read ginseng on erection. Journal of Urology 162: 1508-11, 1999.
· Choi H., et al. Clinical efficacy of Korean red ginseng for erectile dysfunction. International Journal of Impotence Research 7:181-186, 1995.
· Chung W., et al. The action of ginkgo biloba extract in the isolated rabbit corpus cavernosum. Korean Journal of Physiology. 29:61-67, 1995.
· Cirigliano M. and Szapary P. Horny goat weed for erectile dysfunction. Alternative Medicine Alert 4:19-22, 2001.
· Cohen A., et al. Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction. Journal of Marital and Sex Therapy 24:139-145, 1998.
· Friedl R., et al. Stimulation of nitric oxide synthesis by the aqueous extract of Panax ginseng root in RAW 264.7 cells. British Journal of Pharmacology 134, 8:1663-70, 2001.
· Gauthaman K., et al. Aphrodisiac properties of Tribulus terrestris extract (Protodioscin) in normal and castrated rats. Life Sciences 71:1385-96, 2002.
· Gauthaman K., et al. Sexual effects of puncture vine (Tribulus terrestris) extract (protodioscin): an evaluation using a rat model. Journal of Alternative and Comparative Medicine 9(2): 257-65, 2003.
· Gillis C. Panax ginseng pharmacology: a nitric oxide link? Biochemical Pharmacology 1997 July 1; 54(1): 1-8. Review.
· Gruenwald, Joerg, Thomas Brendler, and Christof Jaenicke, Eds. PDR® for Herbal Medicines. 2nd ed. Montvale, NJ: Tho
· Hunt, C. D., et al. Effects of dietary zinc depletion on seminal volume and zinc loss, serum testosterone concentrations, and sperm morphology in young men. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 56(1): 148-157, 1992.
· MacKay N. Nutrients and botanicals for erectile dysfunction: examining the evidence. Alternative Medicine Review 9:4-16, 2004.
· Marcocci L, et al. The nitric oxide-scavenging properties of Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 201:748-55, 1994.
· Murphy L. and Lee T. Ginseng, sex behavior and nitric oxide. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 962: 372-7, 2002. Review.
· Netter A., et al. Effect of zinc administration on plasma testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, and sperm count. Archives of Andrology 7: 69-73, 1981.
· Prasad, A. S. et al. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition 12(5): 344-348, 1996.
· Rowland D. and Tai W. A review of plant-derived and herbal approaches to the treatment of sexual dysfunctions. Journal of Marital and Sex Therapy 29: 185-205, 2003.
· Sikora R., et al. Ginkgo biloba extract in the therapy of erectile dysfunction. Journal of Urology 141:188A, 1989.
· Tamaoki J., et al. Ginsenoside-induced relaxation of human bronchial smooth muscle via release of nitric oxide. British Journal of Pharmacology 130: 1859-64, 2000.
· Xin, Z. C., et al. Effects of icariin on cGMP-specific PDE5 and cAMP-specific PDE4 activities. Asian Journal of Andrology. 5:15-18, 2003.