Mica, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Red 34 Lake, Red 36 Lake, Ultramarines.
Why should I use Motives for La La Mineral Blush?
Motives for La La Mineral Blush is formulated to reflect light away from fine lines to give you a radiant, younger-looking complexion. It is safe to use on cheeks, lips, and eyes leaving you with endless possibilities to coordinate your look and add drama for any occasion.
Is Motives for La La Mineral Blush safe to use on other areas of the face?
Yes. Applying Motives for La La Mineral Blush to the lips is a great way to coordinate your cheek and lip colors, leaving you the ability to play up the eyes for contrast.
What is the texture of mineral blush powder?
Motives for La La Mineral Blush has a very smooth and silky texture. Developed with a mineral base, Motives for La La Mineral Blush is lightweight and does not feel heavy on the skin. The lightweight texture gives you naturally flushed cheeks, but can be layered for a striking effect.
How should I apply Motives for La La Mineral Blush?
- Apply Motives for La La Mineral Blush dry
- Swirl the blush brush around the compact
- Tap off the excess on the side of the compact
- Swipe along the cheek bone from the middle to your ear
- Swirl around the apples of the cheeks
- To contour, use a light shade of Motives for La La Mineral Blush on the top of the cheekbone and a darker shade below the cheekbone