How many shades come in the palette?
There are four neutral hues for highlighting and filling the eyelid with softer color, and four deeper hues for shading and lining the eyelids. This gives you various color combinations for creating soft, neutral looks or bold, intense eyes.
Where can I learn how to create looks with the Motives Mavens Element?
Visit the Motives social media channels to learn more about creating looks with these color; facebook.com/motivesbeauty; youtube.com/officalmotives.
Which color should I use together?
This palette features colors that can be paired together to create a soft, natural look or a dramatic, edgy look. These eight shadows can also be paired with any other Motives eye shadow- pressed, loose, crème or glitter. The possibilities are endless for any look!
Will these eye shadow crease or flake?
No, these eight shadows have impeccable color retention so they will not flake or crease, allowing you to always look your best.
Is Motives Mavens Element tested on animals?
No, this product has not been animal tested.
Create this Look:
1. Apply Motives Eye Base all over lid
2. Take ‘Birch’ (Motives Mavens Element Palette) on brow bone
3. Apply ‘Aubergine’ (Motives Mavens Element Palette) on crease
4. Then apply ‘Raven’(Motives Mavens Element Palette) on outer V and blend into crease
5. Take ‘Shell’ (Motives Mavens Element Palette) and pat on lid and tear duct.
6. Line waterline with Motives Khol Eyeliner in Onyx and use ‘Raven’ (Motives Mavens Element Palette) again to smudge on lower lash line