What is the best way to use Motives Pressed Eye Shadow?
We recommend applying Motives Pressed Eye Shadow with the Blender Brush for smooth, flawless results. To reduce the fallout associated with powder eye shadow, apply with a patting motion before blending.
What are some other Motives products that work well with Motives Pressed Eye Shadow?
Motives Pressed Eye Shadow is designed to pair beautifully with other types of Motives Shadow. Starting off with Motives Eye Base can lock in your eye shadow look, giving you all-day staying power.
Will Motives Pressed Eye Shadow crease?
No, its impeccable color retention does not run or crease so you always look your best.
What types of finishes does Motives Pressed Eye Shadow offer?
Motives Pressed Eye Shadows come in the following four finishes:
Matte: The matte finish gives you pure color without a shimmer or metallic look. It’s ideal for mature eyes and for use during the day or at the office. For night, you might want to pair it with a little shimmer.
Shimmer: The shimmer finish offers a luminous, light-reflecting hue for shading, highlighting and lining eyes. It can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatic look. The shimmer is an extra touch when going out at night.
Glitter: Fine glitter added to matte eye shadow makes eyes pop without accentuating wrinkles.
Pearlised: The pearlised finish is velvety soft and shimmering metallic, with small flecks of glitter.
Is Motives Pressed Eye Shadow paraben free?
Yes, Motives Pressed Eye Shadow is paraben, fragrance and oil free.
Create this Look:
1. Apply Motives Eye Base all over eye lid
2. Apply Native (Motives Mavens Element Palette) above the crease as a transition shade
3. Apply Bordeaux (Motives Mavens Element Palette) on the crease
4. Apply Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Antique Gold on the lid
5. Apply Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress and create a wing
6. Apply Bordeaux (Motives Mavens Element Palette) on the lower lash line and Motives Khol Eyeliner in Bare on the waterline