- 1.The types of personally identifiable information collected about you during your relationship with SHOP MA, Inc.
- 2.How we use and share the information that we collect from you.
- 3.The choices you have about the collection, use and sharing of your personally identifiable information.
- 4.The types of security procedures we take to safeguard your personally identifiable information.
- 5.How you may access, update and change personally identifiable information you've provided.
- 6.Other Information.
1. Types of Personally Identifiable Information We Collect: While you visit the Site we collect various types of personally identifiable information (PII). Here are the types of information we gather:
a.Information You Provide Us.Much of the personally identifiable information we receive comes directly from customers who are interested in obtaining various products and services by shopping at the Site. Typically, this information includes your name, postal address, email address and telephone number. We may also collect other types of information such as gender, age, number of children, and personal interests, which we may associate with personally identifiable information. If you purchase products or services through the Site we will note, for example, credit card information, the type of services or products ordered or purchased, and the date of the order or purchase. We collect personal information when you register, log on, or visit the Site, including when you participate in activities on the Site, such as by placing an order, completing a user registration form or online survey, creating an address book, using our Shopping or Gift Services (including eGifts, Gift Certificates, Gift Registry, Bridal Registry, Reminder Service), or participating in a rebate offer, game, promotion, contest or sweepstakes.
2. How We Use and Share the Personally Identifiable Information We Collect:
3. Your choices about the collection, use and sharing of your personally identifiable information
You may choose to opt-out (or decline to give us), your consent to use personally identifiable information for the purposes of receiving promotional materials from us, from our Merchant Partners, our Co-Branding Partners and/or our Affiliate, Parent and Subsidiary Companies. There are several methods by which you can exercise your opt-out choices:
- (a) during the registration process on our Site;
- (c) by emailing or writing SHOP MA, Inc. using the contact information provided below;
- (d) promotional emails you receive from us will provide you with an "unsubscribe" option; and
- (e) at other times and locations on the Site. Each of these opt-out choices is subject to the exceptions described further below.
4. Security Measures to protect your personal information
The security and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access and improper use. On a regular basis, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Whether you're ordering a catalog or making a purchase, we want you to feel safe and secure while visiting the Site. You can also feel confident making purchases from established Co-Branded Partner sites. To ensure that your credit card information is even more secure, we use secure sockets layer (SSL) software (which encrypts the information you input) when you give us your credit card information. We encrypt all credit card information and store it on a server that isn't accessible on the Internet. Once we store that information, it cannot be displayed anywhere on the Site. Internally, we take extra caution to limit access to customers' information. Only a few individuals within the company are given degrees of access to customers' personal information according to job function and necessity. Access is granted to these employees through special passwords. All employees are kept up to date on our security and privacy practices. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. If you have any questions about security on the Site, you can send an email to us at email@example.com.
5. How can you access, update your information and opt out choices
You can access and update the contact information you gave us during registration (that is, your postal address, email address, or any other information that would directly enable us to contact you), or modify your opt-out choices, by going to My Account. You also have the ability to add new credit card or shipping information to My Account when placing an order. If you have elected to store your credit card information with us, we only display the last four digits of your credit card number in the saved payment methods in the My Account section. The full credit card information is stored on secure offline servers. For more information on how we protect your credit card information, see our Security section.If you want to review, modify or correct any of this information, simply click on this link or go to the My Account center on the Site, and then log in with your member name and password. If you have forgotten your password, there are instructions on the link above to help you recover your password. If you need to recover your password, you can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include information in the email that will help us identify your account so we can assist you with your request. We may also provide you an opportunity to update your contact information and/or modify your opt-out choices by sending you an email or other communication that invites your response. Finally, you may unsubscribe from certain email communications by clicking on unsubscribe links in those emails.This Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Site.
6. Other Information
SHOP MA, Inc
1302 Pleasant Ridge Rd.Greensboro, NC 27409
USA Email: email@example.com
Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 9:00 pm EST Last Updated 12/07/2016