What brushes are included in Motives 8-Piece Deluxe Brush Set? The following brushes are included in this set:
- Powder Brush – a circular brush for application and blending of powders to create soft layers or add texture to the face
- Flat-Top Foundation Brush – a round, flat-top brush for application of emollients, creams and foundations
- Contour Brush – an angled brush with a buffed edge for application of powder to highlight and contour the face
- Eye Shadow Brush – an oval brush for application of powder and creams to the eye lid
- Crease Brush – a tapered brush to blend colors on the lid or add definition to the crease
- Angled Liner Brush – a flat brush with angled tip for precision lining, shading and shaping the eye or brow
- Lip Brush – a small, firm brush for lining and filling in color to the lips
- Spoolie – a tapered, nylon brush for shaping the brows or fluffing the lashes
How do I clean the brushes in Motives 8-Piece Deluxe Brush Set? For brushes made with a blend of hair and synthetic fibers, spray brush cleaner on a hand towel or paper towel, and swirl brushes until clean. For synthetic brushes, swirl brush in plain bar soap and rinse with water. Lay brushes flat to dry to protect the bristles from shedding and prevent water from draining into the handle.
Are the brushes made with synthetic materials? Motives 8-Piece Deluxe Brush Set features brushes made out of both real hair and synthetic materials. The Powder, Flat-Top Foundation and Contour brushes are composed of a blend of goat hair and synthetic fibers. The Eye Shadow, Crease, Angled Liner and Lip brushes are composed of synthetic fibers. The Spoolie brush is composed of nylon.
Is Motives 8-Piece Deluxe Brush Set durable? Yes, the brushes are made from either synthetic fibers or a blend of goat hair and synthetic fibers that is highly durable. There will be normal wear and tear over time, but the brushes are made to last.